Question:
Why do idiots with poor grammar skills feel the need to ask stupid questions on this and other boards?
rtrimarc
2005-12-13 13:55:02 UTC
Seriously. I looked at 3 questions on this board, and all three had serious grammatical errors.

Idiots!
Three answers:
Marion
2005-12-13 21:01:58 UTC
My view is that the internet is opening more avenues of communication to teenagers and people with poor education, and both groups (with some exceptions) tend to spell poorly.

It's not that anyone's grammar is getting worse, but rather that we're being exposed more and more to the already existing bad grammar.
drshorty
2005-12-13 20:11:36 UTC
I'm guessing that many of the people who are posting grammatically incorrect messages are not native speakers of English who are trying to learn more.
2005-12-13 13:59:57 UTC
I blame IM. It is destroying written word while making people retarded. All I can hope for is that they aren't producing children