Question:
Why is there no adjective form of the word 'integrity'? Shouldn't 'integretous' be a word???
2006-01-31 10:19:08 UTC
Why is there no adjective form of the word 'integrity'? Shouldn't 'integretous' be a word???
Five answers:
sandworm_arrakis
2006-02-01 15:34:18 UTC
I think it should be "integrous"...
Altari
2006-01-31 11:14:30 UTC
What would you call 'integral'? No, you couldn't call someone an 'integral' person (unless they're necessary to a group) but that is the adjective form of the word.
2016-05-20 15:14:41 UTC
Integrity has many nuances of definition, but as I said before, the bottom line in the word integrity is "wholeness" of being.
eames
2017-02-26 09:37:03 UTC
Forms Of The Word Integrity
2006-01-31 10:23:22 UTC
sounds good to me. lets just add it to the dictionary