Question:
Is it so hard to reply with "Hello" in passing?
Shark with a Fricken Laserbeam
2009-05-28 07:44:19 UTC
I don't think there is anything ruder than passing someone in your office, saying "Hello" and they don't reply or even acknowledge.
Fifteen answers:
2009-05-28 07:48:48 UTC
I hate it when you say "Hello" to a person and they just pretend they didn't hear you or just stare at you....

It's so rude but, that's just this world.

Many people are too involved in themselves to take the time to consider another person.
2016-12-24 23:02:03 UTC
is this tied to the present comparable rape question ? I think of they gave solutions like "God might by no ability question me to rape my daughter". Yeah. Thumpers. Eh. I particularly much handed this question by using. Why ? properly, actual you got here across yet yet another hollow in the Abrahamic religions. factor is, the Abrahamic faith (Judaism and it particularly is 2 young little ones, Christianity and Islam) are so packed with holes that they appear as if colanders. I advise, it is not possibly a undertaking anymore. you merely form of think of of them for slightly and presto! a hollow seems. I advise, the very worst video clips ever made have not got that many plot holes. however the Abrahamics ? Like Swiss, F**king cheese.
The Geej
2009-05-28 07:50:30 UTC
I never respond to men ages 20-40 even if they're just saying "Hello" because they may think I "want" them and I'm not single so I don't want to send the wrong message. I don't want to be bothered by men hitting on me, is all.
tigglys
2009-05-28 07:53:33 UTC
I try to respond, but sometimes I know I'm so focused that I don't hear people.

Sorry if I didn't answer!

(Belated "Hello" to you!)
2014-06-19 02:25:14 UTC
problematic matter try searching on search engines like google that will might help
2009-05-28 07:49:42 UTC
Ugggghhhh agreed. I work in retail and it happens to me every day.
enigmae
2009-05-28 07:51:24 UTC
no its not hard...maybe there is something else in his/her mind and unintentionally failed to hear you?

You can either ask the person why no response or don't greet next time..
Luvn My Hubby & Family
2009-05-28 07:49:02 UTC
Aww it's crazy how ppl act
?
2009-05-28 07:48:25 UTC
maybe bechuz they're busy doinq work and other stuff. just let it go. It's just 1 effin word.
2009-05-28 07:58:09 UTC
I didn't understand your question but my answer is YES
2009-05-28 07:48:01 UTC
no it isn't. Hello
2009-05-28 07:56:26 UTC
I no, its so rude. Its not that hard to say 'hi!'
Jessie~Faye
2009-05-28 07:47:41 UTC
i hate that it happens to me all the time ):
2009-05-28 07:49:28 UTC
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello.... feel better?
Lil Devil
2009-05-28 07:48:20 UTC
no