Question:
what is a laffy taffy?
2006-01-03 01:59:27 UTC
what is a laffy taffy?
Three answers:
arrogantswagger
2006-01-03 10:39:53 UTC
True it is a candy, but if you are refering to that dumb-a$$ song, "Shake dat Laffy Taffy", it is being used as a metaphor for a part of a woman's anatomy.

(I'm surprised they haven't been sued yet)

Just like Chick-o-stick (also a confectionary) is also used in the song as a lame metaphor for a man's penis.

get the picture?
Shorty
2006-01-03 05:05:37 UTC
LAFFY TAFFY

WONKA LAFFY TAFFY is a sweet chewy smooth candy in many flavors and colors. Each wrapper has a joke. Many of the jokes are submitted by children at our WONKA website. If your child would like to submit a joke, log onto www.wonka.com. LAFFY TAFFY is available in two forms: mini-bars and ropes. The LAFFY TAFFY with a little more tang is Stretchy & Tangy LAFFY TAFFY. Both regular LAFFY TAFFY and Stretchy & Tangy LAFFY TAFFY are available in many flavors. Let your kids chose their favorite!
quagmire
2006-01-03 02:01:06 UTC
its a hard candy that turns soft after you chew on it for a long time, it's only good if you got a good flavor, cuz you gotta really work on it. It's like gum, except it doesn't get soft as quick and doesn't last as long.