Question:
Do you like Chinese Alphabets?
2006-03-30 05:46:45 UTC
Suppose you have to learn it someday.
Seven answers:
2006-03-31 00:29:03 UTC
its called chinese characters, not alphabets, each has meaning(s) and/or pronounciation(s), getting confused now ??
a15girl
2006-04-05 17:49:58 UTC
I like Chinese Alphabets sometimes because I live in Hong Kong. However, I think sometimes English is easier than Chinese.
English Learner
2006-03-30 06:44:03 UTC
hippyJu has brought the words right out of my mouth. There really isn't any Chinese Alphabets, though Chinese words are formed by several different particles. Sometimes, they become different words when you add in or take away certain particles.
Mappi
2006-03-31 09:15:50 UTC
They are confusing... I get them all mixed up with the kanji I'm learning right now because the difference between the two are so small sometimes. But other than that, I think they do look cool.
hippyJu
2006-03-30 06:16:21 UTC
There is no Chinese Alphabet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each word is individual although there are similarities in words which are related, e.g. water words like Sea, Lake, Rain... they would all have three little strokes at the front, almost like a patter of water.
Tej
2006-03-30 05:47:43 UTC
They look cool but they are hard to write so im not sure..
2006-03-30 05:48:14 UTC
ummm....they're kinda confuzin but if i would have to learn it sumday...den yea i wood like it.....they seem madd cool