Question:
What is a good place to find foreign penpals for free?
Questionsandsuch
2006-03-14 06:26:34 UTC
I'm studying french and I'd like to improve. I was wondering if anyone knew a good site where I could find someone to converse with in french.
Two answers:
?
2006-03-15 11:03:24 UTC
I speak French, you can mail me or visit my 360 and leave a message. I would be happy to help you improve. French is my second language.
ananaso2002
2006-03-14 16:44:54 UTC
I had great success looking for foreign-language penfriends at InterPals. It's a good, free, easily navigable site, with a wide selection of people on all the time.

The only drawbacks are the constant pop-up ads, and do beware at getting some e-mails from time to time that resemble the damned 419 Nigerian e-mail scams, as the e-mail criminals are unfortunately also using penfriend sites to phish.