Question:
learn to speak german?
dave_r_angel
2006-02-25 07:26:54 UTC
learn to speak german?
Eight answers:
jueves
2006-02-25 19:55:45 UTC
I'm learning english, french and some german too ..the german is the most difficult for me >( anyway, there is a site that help me with learning languages: www.friendsabroad.com , there you can contact people who speak the language you want to learn and you teach them your language...it help me a lot , I hope it helps you also

I hope this helps.
ahsesbadwords
2006-02-27 03:51:32 UTC
You will recognize some English in German though. The 2 lingos are related.
Silent_Tearz
2006-02-25 20:50:19 UTC
First vizit German.about.com and bbc.co.uk/languages/german then decide that can u learn or not. But, keep in mind that its not that mmuch difficult task to do. I hope u like that URL on Internet and YES!! ITS FREE. These are the best one can have to learn. Otherwise u may find local campus in your city of Goethe Institute.

Thanks for reading!

Bbye

Auf Wiedersen
Bellvusnob
2006-02-25 23:30:16 UTC
I took 4 years of German in HIgh school, I wanted to be a translator and exchange student, but never got the chance to. I really do enjoy the language though!

Auf Deutsch:

Ich nahm 4 Jahre des Deutsches in der HÖHEREN SCHULE, ich wollte ein Übersetzer und Austauschstudent sein, aber bekam nie die Chance dazu. Ich genieße wirklich die Sprache obwohl!
2006-02-25 22:30:13 UTC
i learn German but i must say that it is a very difficult language. its vocab n grammar are really wide n thats why hard. i think going to Germany can be beneficial if u really want to learn the language otherwise it is challenging
Dr Universe
2006-02-25 15:37:34 UTC
i`d love to i`m 50% german
MishMash [I am not one of your fans]
2006-02-25 20:43:08 UTC
Was machst du in deiner Freizeit? Yahoo! Answers spielen?
rainbowunweaver2002
2006-02-25 16:25:07 UTC
It is a difficult task.