Question:
what does "potrero" (Spanish) mean in English?
emokabemo
2006-01-01 01:12:11 UTC
what does "potrero" (Spanish) mean in English?
Five answers:
Yahoo Guru
2006-01-01 01:20:09 UTC
Pasture: agave plantations; also known as a ranch or campo de agave (orchard), and huerta (grove).

OR:

fenced-in pasture land, cattle ranch.
kraunne
2006-01-12 14:06:45 UTC
Though I don't know the exact word in english, "potrero" is an extension of land that is kept to breed horses ("potros") or other cattle, and by extension any open space of grass land. I don't think it should be used with a different meaning, since we had words in spanish for planted land and so.
?
2016-09-24 12:14:17 UTC
Potrero In English
Dorothy
2016-05-20 08:14:42 UTC
You do not speak it very well. (TĂș) no lo hablas muy bien. Lo = It So you don't speak Spanish very well?.. Whatever you guys were talking about :p
rockin' randy
2006-01-01 01:16:44 UTC
It's a pature or cattle ranch. (In Argentina, it refers

to a playground in a vacant lot.)